1 1/2 lbs meat, trimmed cubed into kebab-sized chunks for grilling. (Lamb leg or shoulder, beef sirloin or top lo, lamb loin or shoulder, chicken or a steak-y fish like swordfish will all work well here)
Salt & pepper
4 tsp coriander seeds, toasted and ground, or 2 tsp ground coriander
1 large shallot, minced
2 cloves garlic, minced
Zest of one lemon
4 Tbsp Bobbie's Boat Sauce, Classic or Hot
1. Combine all ingredients in a bowl, mix thoroughly, and let marinate for at least 4 hours but preferably overnight.
2. Heat your grill. If using coals, arrange for a direct cook and aim for about 400º. If using gas, heat to medium-high.
3. Skewer meat on metal or pre-soaked bamboo skewers
4. Grill skewers 5-7 minutes a side, turning once.
5. Serve with extra Bobbie's Boat Sauce!